UPPSC or Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has related the application form to recruit candidates in various posts of IAS, PCS & other posts. UP-PSC is the state-level PCS Exam for U.P. Uttar Pradesh Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Exam, popularly known as the UPPSC. It is the most important exam to become a PCS. It is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). All UP recruitment is available on this portal.
यूपीपीएससी या उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने आईएएस, आईपीएस और अन्य पदों के विभिन्न पदों पर उम्मीदवारों की भर्ती के लिए आवेदन पत्र संबंधित है। उत्तर प्रदेश संयुक्त राज्य / ऊपरी अधीनस्थ परीक्षा, जिसे लोकप्रिय रूप से यूपीपीएससी के नाम से जाना जाता है। पीसीएस बनना सबसे महत्वपूर्ण परीक्षा है। यह उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग (यूपीपीएससी) द्वारा संचालित किया जाता है। सभी यूपी भर्ती इस पोर्टल पर उपलब्ध है।
The official notice for UPPSC 2021 has been released on the official site or web pages of the recruiting board i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in. There is a huge number of vacant posts available in different services such as PCS, Excise, SSC, Railway, Taxation, Teacher, Anganwadi, Traffic Manager, High Court & other services.
UPPSC Portal 2021
|UPPSC Recruitment||UPPSC Exam Date|
|UPPSC Syllabus||UPPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPPSC Admit Card||UPPSC Result|
|UPPSC Cut Off||UPPSC Online Form|
The online application will be started from the month of April 2021. Those candidates who want to apply for UPPCS can get active on our website and get the latest updates. We will updates all Uttar Pradesh Recruitment.
In this article, we are going to discuss in detail UPPSC 2021 such as important updates, important dates, vacancies, application procedure, exam format, exam calendar, admit card, results, and much more. Read the full article with patience.
आप सभी का स्वागत हैं यूपीपीएससी पोर्टल में | इस वेबसाइट में आपको उत्तर प्रदेश के सभी सरकारी एग्जाम और नौकरी की जानकारी उपलब्ध कराई जाएगी | आप सभी हमारी वेबसाइट पे रेगुलर विजिट करे ताकि आने वाली सरकारी नौकरी की जानकारी आप तक पहुंच सके | यूपीपीएससी पोर्टल में आपको सभी जानकारियां टाइम तो टाइम उपलब्ध कराई जयेगी | आप अपने फैमिली और फ्रेंड्स में इसे शेयर करे ताकि और लोगो तक भी उत्तर प्रदेश की आने वाली सभी अपडेट उन तक भी पहुँच सके | आप यूपीपीएससी पोर्टल को रेगुलर विजिट करे और ज्यादा से ज्यादा शेयर करे |
UPPSC 2021: Important Highlights
|Board Name||UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Name of the Post||Provincial Civil Services|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Exam Pattern||Prelims + Mains + Personal Interview|
|Language||English & Hindi|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
UPPSC 2021: Important Dates
|Events||Dates in 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||3rd Week of April|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2nd Week of May|
|Last Date of Payment||2nd Week of May|
|Prelims Admit Card||At least 15 days prior to the exam|
|Mains Exam||Announced Soon|
|Mains Admit Card||Announced Soon|
|Mains Result||Announced Soon|
|Final Result||Announced Soon|
Before apply for the UPPSC 2021 exam, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria and with the help of that, they will come to know whether they are eligible or not. Here are some eligibility criteria for PCS 2021.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or any institute.
- The candidates must be aged between 21 years to 40 years. There are some relaxation for reserved candidates.
- There is a list of relaxation for the reserved category:-
- OBC/ SC/ ST of Uttar Pradesh:- 45 Years
- State Govt. Employee of Uttar Pradesh:- 45 Years
- Short Service Commissioned Officer of Uttar Pradesh:- 45 Years
- Emergency Commissioned Officer of Uttar Pradesh:- 45 Years
- Ex-Army Personnel of Uttar Pradesh (5 year service in the army):- 45 Years
- Physically Challenged Candidates of Uttar Pradesh:- 55 Years
UPPSC 2021: Application Process
Now, lets have a look at the online procedure for the UPPSC PCS Exam 2021.
Before starting the online application process, candidates must go through the official notification and read the complete notice. Then visit the official website, they should also check the instructions for filling up the online form. Now, to start with the procedure, click on the Apply button and proceed.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the apply button the candidates will be redirected to a Registration page. This is common for all exams.
- Enter Your Name, Father Name & Mother Name.
- Enter Address and Other Details.
- Select the post.
- Provide all details as asked.
- Double check the information those are you enter in the form.
- Click on Validate and Preview.
- A preview form will be displayed.
- Check the details again if anything is wrong then click on the back button and edit the form, Otherwise click on the submit button.
- This completes the registration process.
Step 2: Application Fee
|Category||Fees (UPPSC PCS 2020)|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||125/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman||65/-|
|Physical Handicapped (PH)||25/-|
- After the registration form is complete then click on the payment link.
- The total amount (INR) to be paid will appear on the screen.
- Click on Pay.
- Candidates will be directed to a payment module powered by State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS).
- Select the payment mode i.e. Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Other Payment Mode.
- Make the fee payment for the application.
Step 3: Application Form
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the final submission of the application.
- Click on the check box to confirm that the candidates have read all instructions and official notification.
- A preview of the application form will be displayed.
- Verify all information and click on the submit.
- On submission of the application form, the application slip will appear on the screen containing Registration Number, Application ID, Name, and Date of Birth (D.O.B).
Modification of Application Form
All candidates have only one chance to modify errors, if any, on the submitted application form. There are some steps to modify the application form.
- Open Modify Submitted Application under the online application process for applicants.
- Applicant’s personal details will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the verification code.
- Click on the Proceed button.
- The One Time Password will be sent to the registered phone number.
- Enter OTP, then the originally submitted application form will appear.
- Make the necessary changes and submit the application form.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The Uttar Pradesh UPPCS exam has been done through three stages i.e. Prelims, Mains and Interview. Each stage has a different exam pattern and syllabus as well.
The exam pattern of both Prelims and Mains Exam is different and Include a different marking scheme and different exam structure. Check detailed exam pattern below:
UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|Paper||No. of Question||Total Marks||Time Duration||Negative Marking|
|Paper 1 – General Studies I||150||200||2 Hour|
(9:30 – 11:30 am)
|1/3 Marks for Wrong Answer|
|Paper 1 – General Studies II (CSAT)||100||200||2 Hour|
(2:30 – 4:30 pm)
|1/3 Marks for Wrong Answer|
UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|General Hindi||150||3 Hour|
|General Studies – I||200||3 Hour|
|General Studies – II||200||3 Hour|
|General Studies – III||200||3 Hour|
|General Studies – IV||200||3 Hour|
|Optional Subject – Paper I||200||3 Hour|
|Optional Subject – Paper II||200||3 Hour|
UPPSC Syllabus 2021
The syllabus is different for both prelims and mains exam. have a look the syllabus below.
UPPSC PCS Prelims Syllabus 2021
Paper I – General Studies
- Indian History and National Movement
- Current Events of National & International Importance
- Indian Geography and World Geography
- Social and Economic Development
- Indian Polity & Governance
- Environment Ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change
- General Science
Paper II – General Studies (CSAT)
- General English
- Parts of Speech
- Meaning of Words
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Punctuations and Spelling
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Active & Passive Voice
- Sentence Rearrangement
- General Hindi
- शब्द रूप
- विलोम शब्द
- शब्द रचना
- संधि & समास
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- तत्सम & तद्भव
- मुहावरे & लकोक्तिया
- वाक्य रचना
- देशज & विदेशज
- मुख्य बोली
- हिंदी भाषा में होनी वाली अशुद्धिया
UPPSC PCS Mains Syllabus 2021
In mains examinations, all candidates need to appear for 8 papers. Time duration for each paper is 3 hours. These papers are:
- General Hindi
- General Studies – I
- General Studies – II
- General Studies – III
- General Studies – IV
- Optional Subject – Paper – I
- Optional Subject – Paper – II
UPPSC Syllabus Optional Paper List
- Animal husbandry
- Civil Engineering
- Hindi literature
- Sanskrit literature
- Political Science
- Medical Science
- Public Administration
- Urdu literature
- Physics and Veterinary Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sociology International Relations Accountancy
UPPSC Admit Card 2021
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission authorities issue the UPPSC Admit Card 2021 before every stage of the examination. It generally releases three weeks before the examination through offline mode. Admit Card is the most important document to carry to the exam center. Without this, no one will be entered the examination hall. After releasing the date, all applicants to download the Admit Card which will be available on the website. You can follow these simple steps to download the admit card 2021.
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Login into the portal.
- You need to enter your Application ID or Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then click on the Admit Card.
- The Admit Card appears on the screen. Check your name, exam time, and exam center.
- Download your admit card and take a printout. You can take an extra copy for future references.
Things to do if Forget Login Credentials
If any applicant forget the Application ID and Password, can follow the steps mentioned here to recover them. The steps are:
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the login section.
- Click on the Forget Password link.
- The page redirects to another page.
- Enters the required details like- Name, Date of Birth, & Other, then click on the “Search” button.
- Then after that, you can get recovered login credentials.
UPPSC Answer Key
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission releases the answer key of the UPPCS exam after the completion of the UPPCS exam to make the examination more transparent. The answer key release date of UPPSC 2021 is not yet confirmed. The answer key pdf will be published on the official website. First of all, a provisional response key releases only after the Preliminary Exam so that applicants can raise concerns if they have any with acceptable references. Considering those objections the authority issues the final UPPSC Exam Answer key.
UPPSC Expected Cut-Off
The cut-off marks are decided by the authorities of the Public Service Commission, U.P. In order to make your roll number in the selection list for the next stage of examination, you need to score the cut-off marks. There is some relaxation for reserved category candidates. The cut-off of PCS 2021 will be released after each stage of the exam. The date is not decided by the Board of authorities. Just after the publication of the notification, we will inform you, so visit our website regularly to keep posted.
UPPSC Result 2021
Uttar Pradesh PSC authorities release results after every stage of examination i.e. Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Personal Interview. The results filter out the qualified applicants to give the next examination. The issue date of the UPPSC 2021 result will release after the examinations get completed. The results will be available on the website of UPPSC (Official website). Candidates can find their results from there using their Registration number and Date of Birth with the help of the following steps:-
- Firstly, you need to visit the official portal uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the result section given on the website.
- Then search UP PCS Result and just click on it.
- Finally, a pdf will appear on the screen and you just need to search your Roll Number in it thus you will get your result.
In case any if you have queries or confusion related to UPPSC you can contact the concerned authorities using the below-mentioned details –
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, PRAYAGRAJ
Prayagraj (For General & Online Enquiry) – 0532-2407547, +91-8765973669
Note:- Enquiry timing from 10:00 A.M to 05:00 PM on all working days.
Hope you like this article very much. For any query regarding this article or you want to share your opinion with us, you can comment in the comment section. We will reply you shortly.
UPPSC Portal Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
May I know the UP PSC Official Website?
The official website of UP PSC is uppsc.up.nic.in
What type of questions will be there in UPPSC Exam?
In the prelims examination of uppcs there will be objective type questions or MCQ’s. In the mains, there will be an essay or descriptive type questions and in the interview, it will be viva-voce.
How many attempts are there in UPPCS?
There is no attempt limit for UPPCS.
How many subjects will be there in the Mains examination?
The Mains consists of eight subjects i.e. Essay, General Hindi, Four General Studies and Two Optional Subjects, which need to be chosen from the optional subject list.
What is the UPPSC Full Form?
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination.